A Day to Celebrate Love and Friendship

chick-and-owl-300x194

Valentine’s Day is a special day when we celebrate friendship and love with family and friends. Let’s invite a special guest to join us on Wednesday morning, February 14th to celebrate together from 7:50-9:10. Invite your mom or dad, grandmother or grandfather, aunt or uncle or a special family friend.

animal-friends-101-300x217

We will prepare for them a special breakfast of toaster waffles, fruit, juice, hot coffee.  We will play together Valentine Bingo, and a share with them a special song. It will be a wonderful morning spreading happiness to all!

Made with Padlet

What do you like most about Valentine’s Day?

6 Responses to A Day to Celebrate Love and Friendship

I like Valentine’s Day because I get to give my friends and family cards and treats. It is also fun to have a party at school! When you were little, did you give valentines to your friends and family?

From Hailey

Der Hailey,
      Thanks for your comment. I loved making and getting Valentine’s from friends. It was something very special. I look forward to celebrating it with you and the Crew!

2. Blake says:

I like sharing the love to the world and the animals that live in the forest!……………. And my animals at home.
    Blake

Dear Blake,
      Thanks for your comment. You have so much love for our world and all the creatures in it! I can always hear it in your voice and see in your eyes when you talk about them and how special they are. The world is such an amazing, beautiful place, isn’t it?

3. Molly smith says:

Valentines is one of my favorite times of year because it’s the season of love. I love spreading kindness to my family and friends. I also love making cards for my family and friends too. And of course the candy! I can’t wait for Valentines day! Hope you have a good Valentines day. See you soon!

Molly

Dear Molly,
      thank you so much for the comment. What a nice surprise! I love having Jackson in my class. He is so sweet just like you! You are so lucky to have each other as siblings. Thanks for the Happy Valentine’s Day wishes.