Homework

Students are responsible for high quality homework each week. This includes doing the assigned work with a positive attitude that shows a growth mindset.  The practice of daily homework builds important work and study habits and the academic stamina that helps you achieve more in your life at home and at school. We are building the skills of achievementhard work, perseverance, resiliency and grit.

Homework comes home on Mondays and is returned on Fridays. You can click on the link below to see the weekly homework assignments. I have added extra reading logs and spelling practice sheets to this page if students need them.

Homework Assignments:

Extra Reading Logs and Spelling Practice:

reading-log-2016

rainbow-words-2016

9 Responses to Homework

1. Cooper says:

My favorite part of the rock museum was the place where the rocks glowed from the lights. I know that gold is soft and heavy.

2. Andrew says:

I liked going to the Rock Museum today I liked the Alma Rose. Thank you Mrs. Amri!

Dear Andrew,
      Thank you for your comment. I agree with you about liking the Alma Rose. It was amazing. There were so many beautiful rocks. I am excited to learn more now in class. Are you, too?

3. Atef says:

Dear Ms.Amri,
    I like the OBOB books that I have read so far.I am very excited to read more.
    Atef

4. Atef says:

Dear Mrs.Amri,
    I really like coding.I worked on Flappy Bird .It was fun.
    Atef.

5. Teddy says:

dear Ms. Amri,
    I got a good hit in baseball.
    from, Teddy

6. Lucia Mason says:

I love doing math and art. What do you like to do in school?
    Lucia

Dear Lucia,
      Thanks for your comment. I love all the subjects we do in class. I just wish we had more time for everything there is to do at school together. Don’t you, too? How much time do you spend on homework? Where do you do your homework? It is interesting to read the other comments and see how your classmates do their homework. Thanks for joining the conversation.

• lucia says:

Dear Mrs. Amri, I do my homework at the kitchen table.I also like to read other peoples comments. If we had free choice i would do some art.What will you do if you had free choice time? Love, Lucia.